Monday, August 30, 2010

Good morning/night/afternoon/evening!

Hi everyone! I would like to introduce you to Marvels of Coincidence. This is my second blog, after failing miserably on first blog, I promised myself to try again. So here it is.

As I grow older I realize how fragile everything in life is. When looking back at my life, I am constantly stunned at the randomness that entrails my life. I mean seriously, its like a bad movie, all patchy and incoherent. All of a sudden I ended up an unemployed 22 year old. Everything since my birth until now makes no sense at all.

So here's to life, we plan and plan and plan and plan, and in the end we end up with what we get, for better or worse.

I hope that the incoherent series of seemingly random stories may be of use to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment